Tex-Mex Frittata Muffins - super easy and so yummy! A great way to use leftover chicken from last night.
1 cup diced cooked chicken
1 cup chopped up spinach
1/4 cup Whole30 compliant salsa
1 1/2 tbsp coconut or almond flour
1 tbsp chili powder
3/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Line muffin tin with coconut oil or parchment paper
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken, spinach, and salsa. Spoon evenly into muffin tin
4. Combine eggs, flour, and seasonings in a bowl. Pour combination over chicken mixture leaving 1/4 inch room in each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. When done, enjoy!
Today's loot! I had a fun day cooking, I have cooked for tonight, tomorrow's side dishes and Tuesday evenings dinner... Such a good feeling.
From back left, we have home made Hummus, next up quinoa green beans and marrow salad, front bottom right we have a no carb, roasted vegetable, spinach and feta quiche, fresh chili sauce, roasted onions (separate because I hate them) bottom left we have a roasted veg salad with feta and roasted garlic.
My darling husband is outside braaing a pork belly and fillet.
I have mad a few other tit bits but I'll post them as I go along.