SOUTHWESTERN WRAPS! So good and nutritious! These wraps are perfect for lunch and you’ll have enough for a few days, make it once and enjoy during the week!🌯🌯💝 Ingredients
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 8 oz chicken cooked and shredded or cubed
· 1 tsp cumin ground
· 1 tsp chili powder ground
· 1 tsp garlic powder
· 1 tsp onion powder
· 1 cup corn kernels frozen
· 1 jalapeno chopped
· 1 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
· 1/4 cup green onions chopped
· 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
· 4 cup fresh spinach
· 1 cup roasted red peppers roughly chopped
· 1 cup sour cream low fat
· 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
· juice from 1/2 lime
· 7 Flatout flatbreads
· 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cooked chicken, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and stir to make sure the chicken is coated in the spices. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes until the chicken warms up.
2. Add the corn, black beans, green onions, cilantro and stir. Cook for 1 more minute until everything warms through.
3. Add the spinach and roasted red peppers to the skillet and cook for a couple more minutes until the spinach cooks down. Remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, blue cheese and the lime juice.
5. Spread about 2 tbsp of the sour cream/blue cheese mixture over a flatbread evenly, then add about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture and spread evenly over the flatbread. Sprinkle with some Monterey Jack cheese then roll the flatbread to form a wrap. Cut in half and serve.
Recipe sponsored by @flatoutbread – my favorite for wraps!
Print the recipe by clicking the link in my profile.
#flatoutfresh #flatout #recipe #castiron #wraps #southwestern #feedfeed#f52grams #buzzfeast #eater #bhgfood#yahoofood #instayum #instafood #jocooks