Double Tap and Tag friends in comment. This delicious pasta be paired perfectly with chicken and shrimps. .
Creamy, Four-Cheese & Garlic Spaghetti by @yellowblissroad
Check out @yellowblissroad
Serves: 3-4 servings
* 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
* ½ cup freshly shredded Mozzarella
* ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
* ½ cup freshly shredded Romano Cheese
* 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
* ⅔ cup heavy cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Boil salted water in a 3-quart pot. Add spaghetti and cook for about 7-8 minutes, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
2. In a 10-12 inch saute pan, melt butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and stir, cooking for about a minute.
3. Add spaghetti, 1 cup of pasta water, cream cheese and heavy cream to the skillet. Bring to a boil and add shredded cheeses. Stir constantly until cheeses are melted and pasta is completely coated; about a minute. Reduce heat and continue to cook and stir until sauce is thickened and reduced; about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
5. Serve hot, and garnish with more fresh parsley and some fresh grated Parmesan, if desired.